This years event is Saturday 9th December from 5.30pm at the Town Wall, Central Station, Newcastle. To confirm your attendance and find out how to pay go to our club website:-
For 2024 we are inviting responses as early as possible for what members would like to do / where to go for this event.
Please go to https://tomcc-ne.uk/summer-tour-2024/ which gives some broad ideas that we’d like some feedback on / numbers an HAVE YOUR SAY!
- Mid June 2024
- 5 – 7 days, if leaving mainland doing so from a northern port, Hull, North Shields, Stranraer (Cairnryan). No more than 200 miles per day with a free day at some point.
- Seek group discounts
- Ride as a group
- Individuals sort own accommodation at stop over points
- Meet together for evening meals
Proposals with some member support so far
- Southern Ireland – Branch tour 2019 didn’t get that far. Leave from Stranraer to Belfast or Liverpool to Dublin
- Denmark, Norway or Sweden from North Shields to Ijmuiden
- Central and West Coast of Scotland
- Devon / Cornwall